The walk starts in the parking lot for Poplar Tree Park.
for directions in Google Maps.
- Walk towards the buildings on the asphalt trail on
the north side of the parking lot. Turn right at the intersecting asphalt
trail near the play area.
- The trail enters a short wooded area and crosses a
stream on a bridge.
- The trail goes between houses and ends at Marble Rock
Dr. Turn left to follow the sidewalk along that road.
- Marble Rock Dr. ends at Melville La. Cross the road
and follow the sidewalk to the left along that road.
- Cross the intersection with Bare Island Dr. and turn
right to follow the sidewalk on that street for 1 block.
- Cross the intersection with Edge Rock Dr. and turn
left to follow the sidewalk along that road.
- Turn right at the intersection with Brewerton Ct. and
follow the sidewalk to the end of that road.
- Take the asphalt trail between the houses and walk
back to a large grassy area. Continue on the trail past the first asphalt
trail on the right.
- An asphalt trail intersects on the left. Continue straight
on the present trail.
- Turn right at the next intersecting trail and follow
that trail to Bare Island Dr.
- Cross Bare Island Dr. and take the asphalt trail on
the other side of the road.
- Keep to the left at the next asphalt trail intersecting
from the right.
- Turn left at the next asphalt trail intersection.
- Continue straight at the intersecting trails from both
- Continue straight at the intersecting trail next to
the play area.
- The trail intersects with Stringfellow Rd. Turn right
to follow that road on the walkway.
- Cross the intersection with Melville La. and continue
straight along Stringfellow Rd.
- Turn right and follow the access road into Poplar Tree
Park. If you prefer not to walk on that road remain on Stringfellow Rd.
and follow the pedestrian trail into the park a short distance later.
- The return to the parking lot marks the end of the